This website is operated by PERFETTI VAN MELLE GROUP [include the name of the PVM OC] (hereinafter “PVM”).
PVM cares about your privacy and is committed to protect it.
You can find here bellow the PVM’s contact details:
Name: CHUPA CHUPS SAU
Address: CARRER DE LES MASIES, 16. POL. IND. SECTOR SERRA 08635 SANT ESTEVE DE SESROVIRES
DPO email: email@example.com
“Personal Data” means any information from which you can be directly or indirectly identified.
Depending on the services provided on this website, PVM may process different kind of Personal Data that are necessary for the functionality of the website itself such as name, address, age, email address, phone number, IP or cookies identifiers, etc.
PVM may process your Personal Data for different purposes such as:
• To answer your questions and complaints
• To manage your participation in a contest/promotion
• To manage your account
• To manage the subscription to the newsletter
• To manage your application for recruitment
• To improve our products
• To allow the correct functionality of the website.
Depending on the purposes, PVM will process your Personal Data based on:
• your consent: expressly given after being previously informed.
• contractual relationship: established to provide something explicitly request by you
• legal obligation: to be compliant with specific laws/regulations
• legitimate interest of PVM business.
PVM is committed to protect the privacy of children.
In the website you may find sections that are accessible only if you have the age requirement indicated in that section.
When the processing of Personal Data is based on consent, such processing shall be lawful only if you have the age necessary to grant it. On the contrary, please remind that said consent must be given or authorised by the holders of parental responsibility over you.
The term of retention of Personal Data depends on the purpose of processing.
PVM will delete your Personal Data when it is no longer necessary to reach the purpose, except for those cases in which PVM needs to keep Personal Data to comply with legal obligations. For such cases, you will find the specific criteria of retention in the dedicated informative notice.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed or processed only by persons authorized by PVM or by third parties that may access and process it on behalf of PVM.
In all these cases the processing of Personal Data will be made only to comply with the purpose of the processing.
Personal Data processed by PVM may be transferred or communicated to other companies in the PVM Group and third parties which directly support PVM’s activities and website development.
Please be advised that your Personal Data, or parts thereof, may be transferred to third countries where the above mentioned Recipients are located.
Should this be necessary, it will be done in full compliance with all applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations.
You have the following rights:
• To obtain from PVM confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed
• To request PVM to correct, complete or update your Personal Data
• To ask PVM to cancel your Personal Data without undue delay
• To ask PVM to limit partially or totally the processing of your Personal Data
• To receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to ask PVM to transmit the Personal Data to another controller
• To stop or prevent PVM from processing your Personal Data
• To withdraw the consent given at any time
• To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you are not a citizen of the European Union you may have other rights complementary to the ones above mentioned.
You can exercise these rights by addressing a written communication to PVM’s address or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the Data Protection Office.
PVM reserves itself the right to verify at any time the truthfulness of the Personal Data provided.
PVM checks its own privacy and security policy regularly and, if necessary, reviews it in accordance with the amendments introduced by the law, the organization, or prompted by technological evolution. Please remind that you are always reading the latest updated version.